Merry Xmas and Happy New Year // GugolRep2014

giovedì 17 dicembre 2009

Christina Milian & The-Dream @ Roma



Well they did it, Christina Milian and The-Dream got married. When news broke that the two singers went to Las Vegas to have a shot-gun type wedding, most people thought it was crazy (I mean they did do it in the same chapel as Britney Spears did in 2004) but the two redid the ceremony in Rome, Italy and now the first pictures from it have landed online. Christina wore a Monique Lhuillier dress (whoever or whatever that is) while The Dream seems to be wearing some type of crazy boots. Rumors are now going around that there is a third ceremony in the works and it is supposed to be the biggest of the three. Either way, the singing couple is currently planning the arrival of their new baby that is due in February. In related news, The-Dream is pissed his “Love vs Money” album was not nominated for a Grammy award. “I couldn’t believe it,” he recent said. He didn’t expect to be in the “Album Of The Year” category but The-Dream says he can’t believe he wasn’t in the “Best R&B” list. “I don’t think anybody does contemporary R&B albums better than me. I don’t know how to dunk; I don’t know how to throw a football 50 yards. But I know how to write some motherf—ing R&B songs!” ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento