Merry Xmas and Happy New Year // GugolRep2014

giovedì 4 febbraio 2010

Beyonce Heat: Fragrance Arrives in Time for Valentine's Day Shopping



Catch the Fever. Beyonce Heat, the first fragrance by Beyonce.
At Macy's. (PRNewsFoto/Coty Inc.)

Wow, what a hot ad! It's odd what ads like this can provoke beyond the obvious responses such as lust and envy. For example, since I immediately connected the release to Valentine's Day, I found myself wishing I had someone in my life who'd appreciate such a gift! That's a bit heavy and personal but great advertising connects to such feelings.

But, since I'm not obsessed with that need, it also didn't take me long to free associate to the genie in the bottle. Wouldn't Beyonce be awesome in an updated version of I Dream of Jeannie?

Beyonce in a Bottle. I'll take a case!

Official Site: http://www.coty.com/

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento